At New Year’s Eve, Pedra do Sabiá invites everyone, adults and children to experience a connection with nature and with itself.
Spend a different holiday season, vibrating for a new world in a healthy, peaceful and welcoming environment.
December 26th to January 2nd
We offer a daily practice rhythm, tours, and workshops with a co-creation process and dynamic programming within the scope of the day.
• Guided tours of the Cocoa Farm and Trail and the Mata Reserve Atlantic (RPPN)
• Free access to lagoon, kayaking by the Rio de Contas and Captain River
• Rituals of connection with nature • Biodanza
• Kitchen workshops: use of PANCS, eayurvedic vegan kitchens, Detox
• Shared childcare • Shared practices: QiGong, Yoga, Reiki …
• Home made chocolate workshop
• Medicinal plant workshop
• Visit to nearby beaches (transportation not included)
• Free time to meditate and contemplate nature za
• Individual Therapies (optional)
New Year’s Eve (open to the public): New Year’s Eve supper and time to express and share our wishes for 2020, for us and the world, to dance and celebrate.Values per person including shared hosting, all meals and activities.
for 7 days from 26 to 2
• Bungalow R $ 1600
• Apartment R $ 1100
• Room (low availability) R $ 800
for 4 days: R $ 1100 R $ 800 R $ 500
Vegetarian Kitchen with Organic Farm Products region
Children under 4 years old are free and children from 4 to 12 years old at half price
40% payment on booking