Pedra do Sabia is a cocoa farm, a Private Reserve of Natural Heritage and a place that welcomes guests and groups wishing to experience a reconnection with Nature and with the Self.
In the heart of the Atlantic Forest, Pedra do Sabiá is an ideal place to rest, relax and develop therapeutic, educational, meditative, physical and artistic techniques.
Come share with us special moments along with Nature, by the banks of the Rio de Contas river and enjoy the comfort of our lodgings and the delicious healthy food of the farm.
One day hike at the Farm
- Hike in the cocoa plantation (50 minutes easy hike) and into the Forest ( length 1h30);
- Organic cocoa farming and agroforest;
- Bath in the “green” lake, supplied by the several springs within the farm/forest;
- Cocoa processing and homemade chocolate production;
- Vegetarian lunch with regional and farm produce;
- Sharing with people living at Pedra;
- Resting in the Yoga Hall, river side view or kayak excursion to see the sunset on Rio de Contas river (opcional).
See optional Walks and Farm Activities
See optional Therapies and Workshops
For accommodation prices see the Price Chart
One day hike at the Farm with lunch included is R$50,00 per person (contact us for groups)
How to arrive (possibility of arrival through the Rio de Contas river by boat or canoe)
To book your reservation, click here