Walks and Farm Activities
- Cocoa Trail: complete organic cocoa production follow up, from the harvest to fermentation, drying, selection, until final degustation of our farm grown chocolate;
- Walks in the Cocoa Trail, with Lake diving;
- Kayak excursion on the Rio Capitão river;
- Sunset gazing on the deck;
- Medicinal Herbs Garden Tour;
- Homemade chocolate and “cocada” preparation;
- Bird watching.
Activities in the surroundings
Pedra do Sabiá is located in a beautiful region, surrounded by luscious forest panoramas, stunning beaches, waterfalls and rivers.
These are some tours we offer:
- Beaches of Itacaré, Serra Grande, Barra Grande and Piracanga;
- Pancada Grande Waterfall hike;
- Rafting in Taboquinhas;
- Conduru Park;
- Waldorff School in Serra Grande;
- “Quilombola” communities along river banks;
- Nearby local communities and eco-villages.
Consult us and go to www.itacaré.com